You asked, we answered!
The TPJ 180 Program provides business executives with a tool to efficiently and quickly respond to employee theft, In support of your organization’s unique personnel policies and procedures.
TPJ 180 addresses the widespread issue of internal theft by utilizing a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) based educational program comprised of three independent modules:
Onboarding Course +
- Informational course offered by employer at time of new hire orientation or training.
- Designed to proactively deter employee theft behavior.
- 10 to 15-minute, video-based learning.
Minor Policy Violation +
- Disciplinary course offered by employers in response to policy violations or acts of low-level employee theft.
- Designed to correct problem behaviors in order to retain employees.
- 45 to 60-minute, video-based learning utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Admitted Theft +
- Voluntary education and restitution agreement for admitted employee theft behaviors.
- Provides individuals with proof of program completion for use in legal proceedings to mitigate outcomes.
- 1 to 3-hour, video-based education with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Does not replace other outcomes or legal consequences.
Did you know….
75% of employees commit theft against their employer
1/3 of all business bankruptcies are attributed to employee theft
30% of business losses are due to employee theft
The average cost to replace and train a new employee is $8,000 to $11,000
The 180° Program Benefits: